Battlefield SpecOps Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions!

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions! Empty Suggestions!

Post  EnemySniper Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 am

Post Suggestions for the mod, may they be about maps, weapons, AI or whatnot.
You can also post suggestions for future release content!

But please, keep them reasonable Wink
EnemySniper
EnemySniper
Admin

https://battlefieldspecops.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions! Empty Re: Suggestions!

Post  AssassinGEO Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 am

I think it would be good to make it more BF3 like. BF3 weapon animations/gameplay,add Rush mode (if it's possible), add BF3 maps (would be very good) and much more.. I know it will take some time,but it's worth it! I'll wait!! And much people will like youre mod much more : ))) Smile

Last edited by AssassinGEO on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total

AssassinGEO

Back to top Go down

Post  EnemySniper Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:51 am

AssassinGEO wrote:I think it would be good to make it more BF3 like. BF3 weapon animations/gameplay,add Rush mode (if it's possible), add BF3 maps (would be very good) and much more.. I know it will take some time,but it's worth it! I'll wait!! And much people will like youre mode much more : ))) Smile

Thanks for the suggestion! Smile
We are trying to improve infantry combat in this mod.
Notice that we're trying to add a bit of Battlefield 3 to the weapons such as the prone anims.
There's still a lot that we're gonna add later. Especially with dodek96 on the team Very Happy
EnemySniper
EnemySniper
Admin

https://battlefieldspecops.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AssassinGEO Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 am

EnemySniper wrote:
AssassinGEO wrote:I think it would be good to make it more BF3 like. BF3 weapon animations/gameplay,add Rush mode (if it's possible), add BF3 maps (would be very good) and much more.. I know it will take some time,but it's worth it! I'll wait!! And much people will like youre mode much more : ))) Smile

Thanks for the suggestion! Smile
We are trying to improve infantry combat in this mod.
Notice that we're trying to add a bit of Battlefield 3 to the weapons such as the prone anims.
There's still a lot that we're gonna add later. Especially with dodek96 on the team Very Happy

Improving infantry combat is really good. And with BF3 anims I meant not only prone animations,but gameplay animations too Smile (I don't like BF2's default gameplay animations though..) Anyways,good luck! I have a really good hopes on this mod! Smile

EDIT: Nearly forgot! How about adding BF3 music to BF2 when loading map? I think it will be pretty freakin' cool! Smile

AssassinGEO

Back to top Go down

Post  dodek96_pl Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Rush is something I have been working on, this would be a very simple fight that is all about destroying defenders' spawnpoints and then capturing flags. I'm also working on a different sound system which consists of effectbundles with sounds. This could make BF2 sound somewhat like BF3. Example: 1P sound is loud with bolt, 3P 10m sound is a bit quieter with silent bolt, 3P 50m sound sounds kind of like distant with no bolt and 3P 300m sound is distant. Not to mention that effectBundle sounds have a delay, so first you'd get hit and then hear the gunshot if somebody shot you from distance Wink I'm just not sure if Profkiller would like to use that.

dodek96_pl

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfKiller336 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:28 am

dodek96_pl wrote:Rush is something I have been working on, this would be a very simple fight that is all about destroying defenders' spawnpoints and then capturing flags. I'm also working on a different sound system which consists of effectbundles with sounds. This could make BF2 sound somewhat like BF3. Example: 1P sound is loud with bolt, 3P 10m sound is a bit quieter with silent bolt, 3P 50m sound sounds kind of like distant with no bolt and 3P 300m sound is distant. Not to mention that effectBundle sounds have a delay, so first you'd get hit and then hear the gunshot if somebody shot you from distance Wink I'm just not sure if Profkiller would like to use that.

I like that idea.
ProfKiller336
ProfKiller336
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum